On 2011-07-09 16:23, Hitoshi Harada wrote:
2011/7/5 Hitoshi Harada<umi.tan...@gmail.com>:
2011/7/5 Yeb Havinga<yebhavi...@gmail.com>:
Hello Hitosh, list,

Attached is revised version.
I failed to attached the patch. I'm trying again.

I'm currently unable to test, since on holiday. I'm happy to continue
testing once returned but it may not be within the bounds of the current
commitfest, sorry.
Thanks for replying. Regarding the time remained until the end of this
commitfest, I'd think we should mark this item "Returned with
Feedback" if no objection appears. I will be very happy if Yeb tests
my latest patch after he comes back. I'll make up my mind around
regression test.
It seems that Yeb marked "Returned with Feedback". Thanks for the
review again. Still, I'd appreciate if further review is done on my
latest patch.

Yes, I did so after you suggested to return it to feedback. I'll review your latest patch as soon as there is enough time to do a proper review, which is probably after next week.

regards,
Yeb Havinga