On 07/12/2011 01:29 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 07/12/2011 03:44 PM, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

What about extensions makes them less usable?

It is an extra step, that is less usable. Does it matter? Shrug, I
know I hate having to type apt-get just to use xyz, does it mean it is
a big deal? Probably not.

By that argument we wouldn't have any extensions at all, just a
monolithic product. I don't think that would be an advance.

By that argument, with a condition of what we are talking about. I think what this boils down to is we look at what our competitors are doing. If we were to change anything at all.

cheers

andrew

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579