On 10.07.2011 21:43, Josh Berkus wrote:
Teodor, Oleg, Heikki,

My concern is that I am unable to prove to myself simply by reading
the code that the 24 line chunk deleted from gistFindPath (near ***
919,947 ****) are no longer needed.  My familiarity with the gist code
is low enough that it is not surprising that I cannot prove this to
myself from first principles.  I have no reason to believe it is not
correct, it is just that I can't convince myself that it is correct.

Can one of you weigh in on Jeff's concern here about this patch?

As it happens, I'm just looking at it. I believe there's a small bug in the patch, I'm just testing it to verify. Stay tuned!

--
  Heikki Linnakangas