On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@iki.fi> wrote:
> Fix bogus comment that claimed that the new BACKUP METHOD line in
> backup_label was new in 9.0. Spotted by Fujii Masao.

Thanks for fixing that.

What about the remaining of the patch which I submitted? Unless I'm missing
something, the patch enables us to handle correctly the case where recovery
starts from the backup using pg_basebackup, without adding new field like
backupEndRequired into pg_control. Since it doesn't change the content of
pg_control, it's applicable to v9.1, I think.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center