On 17 August 2011 16:56, Jan Urbański <wulc...@wulczer.org> wrote:

> On 17/08/11 17:50, Thom Brown wrote:

> >> Sorry to butt in, but it would probably be good to include fixes for the
> >> two segfault plpython bugs[1] before wrapping up the release.
> >>

> > It's not listed as a beta-blocker yet.  I take it that it should?
>
> Oh, in the wiki? I don't know, it is a segfault-causing bug, but all I
> wanted was to draw some attention in case the people wrapping the
> release missed that thread.

It was my understanding that the only things which can prevent a new beta or
release candidate are listed on the wiki (
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_9.1_Open_Items).  There's only
one item on the list now, and I think even that has probably been fixed.  If
it's not on there, I guess it hasn't yet been considered to be something
which can block a release.  Since it's not even listed as a non-blocker
either, I don't think it's been reviewed in this context.

--
Thom Brown
Twitter: @darkixion

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company