Karel,

>  OO in PostgreSQL means that you can create own operators, datetypes,
functions...

Last I checked, all of these things were part of the SQL spec.   I believe our
only "OO" functionality is inheritance ... which I have yet to find a use
for.

Of course, I agree with Fabian Pascal, who claims that every OODBMS "feature"
has an answer in the SQL spec that is more consistent and better thought out.

--
-Josh Berkus