OK, I have added this to our CVS under interfaces/libpqxx.  I have not
migrated over the CVS history.  If we have questions about the code, we
know who to ask.  ;-)

Libpqxx still needs to be integrated:

        The 'configure' tests need to be merged into our main configure
        The documentation needs to be merged into our SGML docs.
        The makefile structure needs to be merged into /interfaces.

Jeroen, do you have PostgreSQL CVS access yet?  If not, we need to get
you that.