* unite recovery.conf and postgresql.conf

This one also seems to be lacking consensus more than anything else.
What do we do about that?

AFAIR, the only person objecting is Simon.  I'm not necessarily saying
that means we should drive it in over his objections, but OTOH there
were quite a few people who spoke in favor of it and we shouldn't
ignore those voices either.

The problem is, it will break tools. I was one of the people that supported Simon in his argument against. Not going to cause a huge stink but it is something to consider.

JD

@cmdpromptinc - @postgresconf - 509-416-6579