On 11/13/2011 09:45 AM, Jan Urbański wrote:
The first one factors out some bolerplate related to executing SPI functions in subtransactions (and idea borrowed from pltcl.c).

While I haven't looked at the code, this seems worthwhile from the description.

The second one is the actual split. plpython.c has been split into 11 separate files and one header.

Could you comment a bit more about what the goal of this is? We don't have a reviewer for this patch yet, and I think part of the reason is because it's not really obvious what it's supposed to be doing, and why that's useful.