That looks easy enough to try out now, thanks for the script.

Jaime was interested in trying this out, and I hope he still finds time to do that soon. Now that things have settled down and it's obvious how to start testing, that should be a project he can take on. I don't think this is going to reach ready to commit in the next few days though, so I'm going to mark it as returned for this CommitFest. The results you're showing are quite interesting, perhaps someone can help sorting out the parsing area that's accidentally being decelerated.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD