On 12/16/2011 11:58 AM, Dimitri Fontaine wrote:
The whole patches are now against contrib/sepgsql, which seems to me to
be a good news, but means I'm not skilled to help review further.  I'm
unsure about marking that as “ready for commiter” but I'm definitely
done myself.

Robert already took a brief look at this upthread and suggested it seemed in the right direction if issues like the docs were sorted out. That sounds like "ready for committer" going in his direction to me, particularly since there's not a lot of other people who are familiar with the sepgsql side; relabeling it in the CF app accordingly. Note that these were labeled as "proof-of-concept" in the original submission, so a commit might not be the right next step even if they look good so far.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD