On 17/01/2012 17:50, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Excerpts from Matteo Beccati's message of mar ene 17 12:33:27 -0300 2012:
>> My proof of concept archive for the hackers ML site is still online, in
>> case anyone has trouble downloading the patches or just wants to have
>> the full thread handy.
>
> I was going to ping you about this, because I tried it when I wrote this
> message and it got stuck waiting for response.

Hmm, works for me, e.g. the recently cited message:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4f12f9e5.3090...@dunslane.net

> Now that we've migrated the website, it's time to get back to our
> conversations about migrating archives to your stuff too.  How confident
> with Django are you?

I've never wrote a line of Python in my life, so someone else should
work on porting the web part, I'm afraid...

Cheers
--
Matteo Beccati

Development & Consulting - http://www.beccati.com/