On tor, 2012-01-12 at 22:43 -0600, Joshua Berkus wrote:
> Compiling on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS AMD64 on a GoGrid virtual machine from
> 2012-01-12 git checkout.
>
> Patch applied fine.
>
> Docs are present, build, look good and are clear.
>
> Changes to gram.y required Bison 2.5 to compile.  Are we requiring Bison 2.5
> now?  There's no configure check for it, so it took me quite a while to
> figure out what was wrong.

I can't reproduce that.  I think there might be something wrong with
your installation.  The same issue was reported for my COLLATION FOR
patch from the same environment.

> Make check passed.  Patch has tests for rename constraint.
>
> Most normal uses of alter table ... rename constraint ... worked normally.
> However, the patch does not deal correctly with constraints which are not
> inherited, such as primary key constraints:

That appears to be because creating a primary key constraint does not
set pg_constraint.conisonly correctly.  This was introduced recently
with noninherited check constraints.