On Tue, Mar 6, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@iki.fi> wrote:
> Remove extra copies of LogwrtResult.

I found one typo. Attached patch fixes that.

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center
*** a/src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c
--- b/src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c
***************
*** 6818,6824 **** StartupXLOG(void)
  	else
  	{
  		/*
! 		 * Whenever Write.LogwrtResult points to exactly the end of a page,
  		 * Write.curridx must point to the *next* page (see XLogWrite()).
  		 *
  		 * Note: it might seem we should do AdvanceXLInsertBuffer() here, but
--- 6818,6824 ----
  	else
  	{
  		/*
! 		 * Whenever LogwrtResult points to exactly the end of a page,