Correct me if I am wrong (I often am) but isn't MODULE_PATHNAME replaced
by the fully qualified module path during the build process? I mean, the
source code is movable, but a running installed system, with real data,
is not movable, because MODULE_PATHNAME gets mapped to
/usr/local/mypgsql/lib/blah.so or somesuch.

--
      __
     /
     | Paul Ramsey