Currently pgbench -i prints following message every 10k tuples created.

                        fprintf(stderr, "%d tuples done.\n", j);

I think it's long time ago when the frequency of message seemed to be
appropriate because computer is getting so fast these days and every
10k message seems to be too often for me. Can we change the frequency
from 10k to 100k? Or should we make the frequency be adjustable from a
command line? Or even better, the frequency should be changed
automatically according to scale factor?
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS, Inc. Japan