Hi, hackers    I modified the code in add_path() a bit so that all the query
path candidates inside pathlist will not be removed and all new path will be
added into the pathlist, thus all path candidates are kept in pathlist. I then
tested a four-relation query. In 9.1.3, I can see thousands of candidates in
the final RelOptInfo, and some of them are even busy trees. But in 9.2 beta1
which I forked from github, there are no such busy trees and only about 50 join
path in total, which should match the requirement of System R algo. Is there
any modification regarding the system R algo in the new release? And something
wrong in algo in 9.1.3?    Thanks

Best RegardsHuang Qi VictorComputer Science of National University of Singapore