On 09/03/2012 11:05 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 09/03/2012 10:41 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
On Mon, Sep  3, 2012 at 02:30:18PM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Here is a patch against 9.2 sources (it applies with offsets to HEAD
too) to fix the problem that pg_upgrade can write paths in arguments
for Windows builtin commands (specifically DEL and RMDIR) with the
wrong path separator style. This should be applied all the way back
to 9.0.
Wow, my guess is that no one ever ran those auto-generated scripts on
Windows.  Thanks.

Lucky for us the test script does or I'd never have noticed either.

And here's the first Windows buildfarm check of pg_upgrade. <http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_stage_log.pl?nm=pitta&dt=2012-09-04%2003%3A00%3A05&stg=check-pg_upgrade>

cheers

andrew