Marco Nenciarini <marco.nenciar...@2ndquadrant.it> writes:
> Please find the attached refreshed patch (v2) which fixes the loose ends
> you found.

Attached is a v3 patch that updates the syntax per discussion, uses what
seems to me to be a saner (more extensible) catalog representation, and
contains assorted other code cleanup.  I have not touched the
documentation at all except for catalogs.sgml, so it still explains the
old syntax.  I have to stop working on this now, because I've already
expended more time on it than I should, and it still has the serious
problems mentioned in
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/16787.1351053...@sss.pgh.pa.us
and
http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/28389.1351094...@sss.pgh.pa.us

I'm going to mark this Returned With Feedback for the current CF.