On 11/05/2012 01:53 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 7:50 PM, Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net <mailto:and...@dunslane.net>> wrote:

    On 11/05/2012 12:13 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

        http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/cgi-bin/show_status.pl

            ...it seems there are LOTS of machines building with krb5, and
            NONE with gssapi.

        AFAICS there is no icon for gssapi. So your first statement is
        correct, but the second one isn't.

    If someone would like to give me an icon I'll add it.

Well, if we're removing krb5 we could reuse that one :)

And no, I don't have any good ideas icon-wise to distinct gssapi from krb5...

OK, I have added one - it's the same as krb5 but red.

cheers

andrew