On 2012-11-26 21:35:05 +0530, Pavan Deolasee wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 26, 2012 at 9:17 PM, Tom Lane <t...@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> > We're about due for a new set of back-branch update releases.  After
> > some discussion among the packagers, it seems the best window for
> > getting this done before the holiday season sets in is next week.
> >
> > Also, as previously mentioned, we're experimenting with weekday
> > rather than over-the-weekend release windows, since this is much
> > more convenient for Dave Page and his crew at EDB.
> >
> > The current plan is to wrap tarballs on Monday Dec 3 for public
> > announcement Thursday Dec 6.
> >

> There is one open bug reported by Amit Kapila that I feel is important. I'd
> investigated this and Simon had volunteered to fix the same.
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-10/msg01584.php

I have submitted a proposed fix for it friday:

http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20121124155005.GA10299%40awork2.anarazel.de

For some reason the web ui only shows one of the the attachements
though...

They also are in:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=users/andresfreund/postgres.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bugfixes
Greetings,