On 12/06/2012 04:41 AM, Christian Ullrich wrote:
* Tom Lane wrote:

We really need to scare up another buildfarm member to run with
-DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS, now that jaguar has stopped doing so.

I would be happy to do that on jaguarundi, in exchange for dialing down the build frequency from hourly to something a bit less ambitious. That machine is mostly idle anyway.

The way to set this up is to add

    CPPFLAGS => '-DCLOBBER_CACHE_ALWAYS',

to the config_env section of buildfarm config file.

If you do this, you probably only want to run your animal on HEAD and run, say, once or twice a day. BTW, the buildfarm scripts contain mechanisms to prevent them from colliding with themselves, making it safe to run the scripts (especially run_branches.pl) very frequently without having to worry if a previously scheduled run has completed.

cheers

andrew