Hi,
I change some code of extension "cube" in PostgreSQL to do some experiments.
The problem is that I want to make these changed code effective, and I am not
sure how to build it on windows.
After downloading the source code, I enter the "postgresql-9.2.2\contrib\cube"
to type 'nmake' with VS2010 command environment. However, the Makefile is not
compatible with vs2010.
Next, I download mingw and use it to build the extension "cube". But it also
failed as above.
What I have found on Internet so far is just build contrib module on Linux ,
Unix and other platform, but no windows.I know that there is a way to build the
whole PostgreSQL from source code. But it is not convenient.
So, the question is : How to build contrib module separately in PostgreSQL on
windows? Perhaps it is a simple question , but I can't find the answer.
Thank U for suggestion.