I tried the lists page and disabled the 'selfcopy'  since the 'ackpot' was
kinda hidden under the mailing list names. I have updated the settings
again to disable ackpost, and enable the selfcopy. This email will be test
if that worked.

BTW, I hope I understand what selfcopy is: send a copy to yourself. Why
would that be turned on by default?

--
Gurjeet Singh

http://gurjeet.singh.im/