On 13-03-03 06:15 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:
transforms=# create extension hstore_plperl;
ERROR:  could not load library
"/home/josh/pg93/lib/postgresql/hstore_plperl.so":
/home/josh/pg93/lib/postgresql/hstore_plperl.so: undefined symbol:
hstoreUniquePairs
STATEMENT:  create extension hstore_plperl;

This surprised me, because "make check" for the extensions passed fine.
Oh, this is on Ubuntu 12.10, not OSX.   So possibly the fixes you made
to fix linking on OSX broke other platforms.

This (creating the extensions) works fine for me on a  Ubuntu 10.x system

template1=# create database test;
CREATE DATABASE
template1=# \c test
You are now connected to database "test" as user "ssinger".
test=# create extension hstore;
CREATE EXTENSION
test=# create extension hstore_plpythonu;
ERROR:  required extension "plpythonu" is not installed
STATEMENT:  create extension hstore_plpythonu;
ERROR:  required extension "plpythonu" is not installed
test=# create extension plpythonu;
CREATE EXTENSION
test=# create extension hstore_plpythonu;
CREATE EXTENSION
test=#
test=# create extension plperl;
CREATE EXTENSION