Reviews are to be posted to pgsql-hackers, and then linked from the CommitFest site. Putting reviews only on the CommitFest site is bad practice.

Indeed. Sorry, shame on me!

I had not the original mail in my mailbox because I deleted it, I did not want to create a new thread because this is /also/ bad practice as I was recently told, and I was not motivated by fetching and reinstating the messages in my mailbox for a short one-liner review.

Weel, I'll do better next time.

Anyway, all Robins' test cases are basically a very good thing, especially as he tries corner cases, including checking for expected errors and permission denials.

--
Fabien.