On Sat, Jun 01, 2013 at 03:11:50PM +0430, Soroosh Sardari wrote:
> Dear Hackers
>
> I've created a new DB, and  a bunch of files created in base/12054, 12054
> is oid of the new DB.
> I want to find what table stored in each file.
> BTW, I read this
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/interactive/storage-file-layout.html
> I have 156 files with numerical names, vm and fsm file are ignored.
> 107 files are same as pg_class.reltoastrelid,so I have 49 files that I do
> not know what tables stored in them.
> Any idea to find ?

From that page:

Each table and index is stored in a separate file. For ordinary
relations, these files are named after the table or index's filenode
number, which can be found in pg_class.relfilenode.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout   <klep...@svana.org>   http://svana.org/kleptog/
> not attach much importance to his own thoughts.
   -- Arthur Schopenhauer