Joe Conway <m...@joeconway.com> writes:
> I can look at having pg_dump ignore these entries, but I suspect that
> will be quite a bit more invasive.

Actually, I believe the answer is just that getSchemaData() is doing
things in the wrong order:

    if (g_verbose)
        write_msg(NULL, "reading rewrite rules\n");
    getRules(fout, &numRules);

    /*
     * Identify extension member objects and mark them as not to be dumped.
     * This must happen after reading all objects that can be direct members
     * of extensions, but before we begin to process table subsidiary objects.
     */
    if (g_verbose)
        write_msg(NULL, "finding extension members\n");
    getExtensionMembership(fout, extinfo, numExtensions);

Per that comment, getRules() should be called down where indexes,
constraints, and triggers are processed.