Hello

I worked with gdc' _Decimal* types last week

https://github.com/okbob/pgDecimal

I tested it, and should to say, so implementation in gcc is not good -
lack of lot of functionality, and our Money type is little bit faster
:( Tomas Vondra play with own implementation, but I don't know any
performance results.

I didn't test intel or IBM implementation.

Regards

Pavel

p.s. Patch for speedup aggregates is in 9.4 queue and helps lot.

Probably with better work with memory we can increase speedup of
numeric about 20% - what is operations with dynamic memory.