On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:20 AM, Hitoshi Harada <umi.tan...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Kevin Grittner <kgri...@ymail.com> wrote:
>
>> Attached is a patch for REFRESH MATERIALIZED VIEW CONCURRENTLY for
>> 9.4 CF1.  The goal of this patch is to allow a refresh without
>> interfering with concurrent reads, using transactional semantics.
>>

> I spent a few hours to review the patch.

Oh, BTW, though it is not part of this patch, but I came across this.

!     /*
!      * We're not using materialized views in the system catalogs.
!      */
      Assert(!IsSystemRelation(matviewRel));

Of course we don't have builtin matview on system catalog, but it is
possible to create such one by allow_system_table_mods=true, so Assert
doesn't look like good to me.

Thanks,
--
Hitoshi Harada