On 27.06.2013 17:20, Antonin Houska wrote:
I was curious about the new layout of the data page, so I spent a while
looking into the code.
It's interesting, but I suspect 2 things are not o.k.:

* gindatapage.c:dataIsEnoughSpace() - 'i++' in the for loop should
probably be 'j++', otherwise it loops forever

Hmm. It won't loop forever, i is counting the number of entries that fit on the page, while j is used to loop through the items being added. However, i isn't actually used for anything (and isn't initialized either), so it's just dead code.

- Heikki