On 06/30/2013 08:18 AM, Szymon Guz wrote:

    python does not any any sort of reliable sandbox, so there is no
    plpython, only plpythonu - hence only one interpreter per backend
    is needed.

Is there any track of the discussion that there is no way to make the sandbox? I managed to create some kind of sandbox, a simple modification which totally disables importing modules, so I'm just wondering why it cannot be done.

If your sandbox is simple it's almost certainly going to be broken. I suggest you use Google to research the topic. Our discussions should be in the mailing list archives.

cheers

andrew