Not sure about all of your suggestions. Let me see if I can clarify what
you're looking for.

>  * simply decision if content should be stored in history or not,

Do you mean that the user should use a flag to place the result of a query
into the history?
like:
--ans SELECT * FROM cities...
Not sure if that's what you mean, but it seems kind of unnecesary. They can
just hit the \ans flag beforehand.

* simply remove last entry (table) of history

That could be useful. What do you think Maciej?

 * queries should be joined to content, only name is not enough

Don't know what you mean. Could you try re-wording that?

Ian