On 07/03/2013 02:03 PM, Michael Meskes wrote:
> I won't go into details here because frankly why I have no time for reviewing
> patch is none of your business.

Then just send an email saying "Sorry, I don't have any time for patch
review this time.  Maybe next time".   It's pretty simple.

I'm not going to apologize for expecting *committers* to participate in
patch review and commit.

> As I said I didn't even notice this email in the first hand until I was
> approached from other people and called a slacker in communication not
related
> to the CF at all.

Ah, now, *that* wasn't my intent, sorry about that.  It's rather a
surprise to me that anyone off of the -hackers list would care.

Possibly "slacker" was a poor choice of word given translations; in
colloquial American English it's a casual term, even affectionate under
some conditions.  I'll make sure to use different words if I ever end up
doing a list again.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.