Hi Satoshi,

I spent some time on the revised version on the
patch(pgstattuple_regclass_v2.diff)
and here are my comments.

.) Patch get applies cleanly on PG master branch
.) Successful build and database creation
.) Basic test coverage included in the patch
.) make check running cleanly

Basically goal of the patch is to allow specifying a relation/index with
several expressions, 'relname', 'schemaname.relname' and oid in all
pgstattuple
functions. To achieve the same patch introduced another version of
pgstattuple
functions which takes regclass as input args. To make it backward compatible
we kept the pgstatetuple functions with TEXT input arg.

In the mail thread we decided that pgstattuple(text) will be depreciated in
the future release and we need to document that. Which is missing in the
patch.

Apart from that few comments in the C code to explain "why multiple version
of the pgstattuple function ?" would be really helpful for future
understanding
purpose.

Thanks,

--