On 7/22/13 10:48 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Greg Smith <g...@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
Remove unused targets from plan:  Alvaro?  (He reviewed it already)

Really I should do that one, but it seems like all my available cycles
have been going into bug fixing lately :-(

I just put you down as the committer on it, given Alvaro waved that way too.

A further look at recently ALTER OPERATOR FAMILY changes shows that Robert has been working on those quite a bit. I'm putting him down as the committer on this last one.

If the CF drags on a bit due to committer time being spent on bugs, given the date here I think that's OK. I would put next week as a loose target for finishing these off. I worry a lot less about committers keeping to their schedules than when there are 50 regular contributors still moving around.

That leaves only 1 patch where I have no idea who will commit it:

  access to calls stack from GET DIAGNOSTICS statement

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD