On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 12:18:15PM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> On 07/12/2013 10:49 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> >I'd probably say "substantial" or "non-trivial", but otherwise +1
>
> Right cause if a reviewer ends up writing (or cleaning up) all the
> docs, I would say they deserve very close to equal credit. As an
> example.

I can do whatever we agree to in the release notes.   The big question
is whether committers can properly document these people.  I do think
the names are going to overwhelm the release note items and we will
_again_ remove some or all names.

--
  Bruce Momjian  <br...@momjian.us>        http://momjian.us