On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 1:52 PM, Vik Fearing <vik.fear...@dalibo.com> wrote:
> Someone on IRC a while ago was complaining that there was no way to
> specify an interval for pg_sleep, so I made one.  Patch against today's
> HEAD attached.
>
> Usage: SELECT pg_sleep(interval '2 minutes');
>
> I would add this to the next commitfest but I seem to be unable to log
> in with my community account (I can log in to the wiki).  Help appreciated.

Try changing your password on the main website. There was a bug a
while ago (a few months iirc) and if you changed your password or
created your account during that period, it would not work for the cf
app (but it would work for the wiki and some other sites).

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/