Hi,

Boszormenyi Zoltan <z...@cybertec.at> writes:
Here's a review for this patch.
Thanks for that review Zoltan!

You're welcome.

I would like to see the control parameters documented in allcaps
in CREATE EXTENSION TEMPLATE. Then ALTER EXTENSION
TEMPLATE should reference the CREATE instead of the longer
text in <xref linkend="extend-extensions">. This xref can still
be there for reference in all three of CREATE/ALTER/DROP
EXTENSION TEMPLATE.
I didn't follow exactly your proposal here because I didn't want to have
to maintain the control parameter description list in two different
places. I've still added a detailed list with references and details and
more importantly with coverage of e.g. "NORELOCATABLE" which is not
covered in the referenced material.

It looks better. Now that the lowercase keywords are expected
by the eye in the referenced text, they will be much easier to find.
Thanks.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi

--