Robert,

Thanks for the reply.  I have no objections to clarifying the note.
 Attached is a patch with the text you suggested.

Mike​

*Mike Blackwell | Technical Analyst, Distribution Services/Rollout
Management | RR Donnelley*
1750 Wallace Ave | St Charles, IL 60174-3401
Office: 630.313.7818
mike.blackw...@rrd.com
http://www.rrdonnelley.com

<http://www.rrdonnelley.com/>