On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Asif Naeem <anaeem...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 10:55 AM, David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Though this is not yet enough to get the windows build work with me...
>> I'm still getting link failures for isolationtester.c
>>

>> "D:\Postgres\c\pgsql.sln" (default target) (1) ->
>> "D:\Postgres\c\isolationtester.vcxproj" (default target) (89) ->
>> (Link target) ->
>>   isolationtester.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
>> _pg_strdup referenced in function _try_complete_step
>> [D:\Postgres\c\isolationtester.vcxproj]
>>   isolationtester.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
>> _pg_asprintf referenced in function _try_complete_step
>> [D:\Postgres\c\isolationtester.vcxproj
>> ]
>>   .\Release\isolationtester\isolationtester.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 2
>> unresolved externals [D:\Postgres\c\isolationtester.vcxproj]
>>
>>     1 Warning(s)
>>
>> I guess this is down to a make file error somewhere.
>>

> Can you please try the attached patch ?. I hope it will solve the problem.

Thanks that combined with my patch above seems to get the build running
again.
In summary I've attached a patch which is both of these combined.

I've not run any regression tests yet as that seems to be broken, but
perhaps it is something changed with my build environment. The attached is
probably worth applying to get the windows build farm members building
again to see if they'll go green.

Regards

David Rowley