On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 4:58 AM, Thomas Munro <mu...@ip9.org> wrote:
> Hi
> I noticed that CLUSTER doesn't have a FREEZE option.  Here is a patch to add
> that, for consistency with VACUUM.  Is it useful?

I wonder why anyone would like to freeze during CLUSTER command when
they already have separate way (VACUUM FREEZE) to achieve it, do you
know or can think of any case where user wants to do it along with
Cluster command?

Anyway code side, I think you need to set both feeze_min_age as well
as freeze_table_age, see VACUUM command in gram.y

CLUSTER opt_freeze opt_verbose qualified_name cluster_index_specification

  {
  ClusterStmt *n = makeNode(ClusterStmt);
- n->relation = $3;
- n->indexname = $4;