Fabien COELHO <coe...@cri.ensmp.fr> writes:
> However I think that part of this interesting checklist and discussion
> could make it to some "caveat" section about reproducible performance
> measures in pgbench documentation, though?

+1.  There's already a section of advice about how to get reproducible
numbers from pgbench --- we could certainly extend that to cover more
things.

BTW, even if we were going to put code for these things into pgbench,
driving them all off a single switch would be very bad design.
I see no reason to think that all and only these issues would be
appropriate to control for any particular user of pgbench.