On 11/26/13 11:56, Marko Kreen wrote:
On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 12:23:48AM +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
The new behavior is clearly better, but it is an incompatibility
nonetheless. I don't do anything with PL/python myself, so I don't
have a good feel of how much that'll break people's applications.
Probably not much I guess. But warrants a mention in the release
notes at least. Any thoughts on that?

Yes it warrants a mention but nothing excessive, in 9.0 the non-domain
arrays has same non-compatible change with only one sentence in notes.

Ok, committed. Thank you, Rodolfo and Marko!

- Heikki