On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 2:42 AM, David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 1:01 AM, Erik Rijkers <e...@xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> duplicate

>> > That's strange, it passes here.
>> >
>> > Would you be able to send me the regression diff file?
>> >

>> attached...
>>

> Thanks
>
> This was just down to some missing trailing white space on the expected
> results. I've fixed these up and attached another patch.

I've attached an updated patch which is re-merged to current head.

I've also done a bit more work to the patch:
Added inverse transition functions for all the stddev() type aggregates for
all int types.
Added inverse transition function for SUM with bigint
Added pg_dump support.

I've yet to do SUM or AVG for numeric types due to some concern with having
more digits after the decimal point after inverse transitions take place.

Regards

David Rowley

Regards