On 01/14/2014 05:35 PM, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Alexander Korotkov
<aekorot...@gmail.com>wrote:

Revised version of patch is attached. Changes are so:
1) Support for GinFuzzySearchLimit.
2) Some documentation.
Question about GinFuzzySearchLimit is still relevant.

Attached version is rebased against last version of packed posting lists.

Quick question: the ginEnableFastScan is just for debugging/testing purposes, right? There's no reason anyone would turn that off in production.

We should remove it before committing, but I guess it's useful while we're still hacking..

- Heikki