On 01/17/2014 11:51 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

On 01/17/2014 11:26 AM, David Rowley wrote:
I've not been able to build master for a few days now on visual studios due some problems in the new test_shm_mq contrib module. I'm not too familiar with how the visual studio project files are generated so I've not yet managed to come up with a fix just yet.

However I have attached a fix for the many compiler warnings that currawong has been seeing since 9c14dd2

That seems perfe4ctly sane, so I have committed it. I'll look into the other issue.

It looks like what we need to fix the immediate problem is to mark set_latch_on_sigusr1 with PGDLLIMPORT. Is that the only one of these symbols we might need to make visible?

cheers

andrew