On 01/26/2014 05:04 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> schrieb:
On 01/26/2014 03:14 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
Committed, with a little help from perltidy.
I think you forgot to push to master?  The only recent commit I see
from
you is the Visual Studio 2013 fixes.

Oh, hell and damnation. That's going to make my life VERY difficult.
Thanks for letting me know.
Why would it make things difficult? git fetch; git rebase origin/master; git
push. That should be it.

Maybe if I had more facility with git I'd know more what to do. But I'd merged it into another branch and then after I wound this back, rolled forward and recommitted (and this time pushed) the patch I'm not sure not how to fix that branch. I'll manage it somehow I guess.

cheers

andrew