Rohit Goyal <rhtgyl...@gmail.com> writes:
> Hi All,
> I was trying to modify indextupledata structure by adding an integer
> variable. ButI faced an error message "psql: FATAL:  could not find tuple
> for opclass 10032".

> Could anyone please help me in resolving this issue.

You broke a system catalog index.  Without seeing what you changed and
where, it's impossible to say just how, but that's the bottom line.

In recent versions of PG, opclass 10032 is btree name_ops (unless you've
also added/removed system catalog entries), which is a pretty plausible
thing to be one of the first indexscanned fetches during relcache.c
initialization, so I don't think there's any great significance in this
particular error message.  It's likely that you broke *all* indexscans
not just one specific one.