Hi MauMau,

I have't completed tested all the expects of submitted patch yet. I would
like to share my findings so far. By looking at the patch I do feel that
there is room for improvement in the patch, Instead of moving related dll's
from lib directory to bin directory later in the installation process, copy
these files directly from release/debug directory earlier (PFA patch).

It seems unfortunate that Windows don't have RPATH or similar logic
implemented in OS. Alternate methods seems not appropriate, Only feasible
option seems to be placing related dependency dll in same executable
directory. At first one may think an alternate to create symbolic link for
relative path in bin directory e.g. libpq.dll -> ..\lib\libpq.dll but it is
unfortunate that normal user do require special permissions to create
symbolic link otherwise it could help. There is SetDllDirectory or
AddDllDirectory function available that effects only subsequent calls to
LoadLibrary and LoadLibraryEx.

I will look into this patch further and let you know about my more
findings. Thanks.

Regards,
Muhammad Asif Naeem